The Oracle SOA Developer interacts with the Enterprise Data and Business Teams regarding the implementation and support of Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions.
Tri-state New York area candidates only please! (LOCAL CANDIDATES)
All interviews are in person, no SKYPE or phone!
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post production support
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
- Experience in at least 1 full life-cycle project using Oracle Fusion/SOA suite of products to integrate the Oracle eBusiness suite with other systems
- Instead of Oracle SOA Suite development experience with other leading middleware such as Tibco, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere will be considered.
- Experienced in supporting Development, Test, and Production environments of Oracle SOA suite
- Excellent understanding of Oracle RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL, PL/SQL programs.
- Experience working in a hosted environment is a plus
- Knowledge of MDM and major Oracle Package experience such as Siebel is a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Oracle SOA suite development experience building composite applications using BPEL, XML, and developing Web Services using Java Technologies
- 5-7 years of software development experience