For this NYC based firm we are looking for Sr. Informatica PowerCenter ETL Engineer/Architect. Main responsibility is to architect strategic ETL and data quality builds and production support.
Position will assume design/architecture/development builds
- At least 5 years’ experience designing Informatica PowerCenter ETL processes, preferably as a lead tech or senior member of a team
- At least 3 years’ experience (prior to 5 years of design) developing ETL Informatica PowerCenter processes
- At least 4 years of hands on use of Informatica PowerCenter Tools
- T-SQL experience.
- Experience with designing/building/supporting ETL error handling conditions/validations
- Prefer someone with experience migrating a full database from SQL Server to MySQL
- Linux and Ruby scripting experience is plus
- BS in Computer Science, Math or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Ability to work independently while contributing in a team environment
If interested, this is a consultant to hire position!