As a Network Security Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and remediating Windows Network vulnerabilities. With over 350 servers, you will work on a team to reduce the amount of network vulnerabilities by identifying, logging and researching how to clean them up and get them out!
- Work to identify vulnerabilities via NESSUS reports
- Log them into an Excel spreadsheet
- Investigated the issues
- Work with third party vendors as necessary to address errors or false positives
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of network security experience
- Windows security: Java, Office etc.
- Knowledge/exposure to Linux and Unix servers is a plus
- Expert in Excel, WSUS
- NESUSS experience
- Experience working with security vendors