The Senior Product Manager requires expertise and experience in the world of internet advertising with knowledge of technology and business aptitude regarding networks, exchanges and trading platforms. As a hands-on product manager, you will do technical troubleshooting, market research, requirements gathering, while working closely with the Engineering team to plan and deliver products.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Write epics and user stories for new product development.
- Build, evaluate and validate customer feedback and provide management reporting
- Manage development from concept to release of product.
- Interface and liaise with Quality Assurance.
- Troubleshoot any product and customer issues
- Create internal and external product documentation.
- Analyze data and industry trends to drive product enhancements.
- Run competitive analyses.
- Support client services, sales, and business development teams.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry and ad platforms (networks, DSPs, ATDs, SSPs, Exchanges).
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Comprehensive knowledge across display, video and mobile.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.