Fast-paced, quality-driven FinTech start-up seeks a Software Quality Assurance Engineer with 5-10 years of experience in automation build-out and test execution. Some manual testing will also be expected, but emphasis will be placed on devising and implementing an automated test framework.
Deep knowledge of the following required:
- SQL and noSQL databases in order to understand and work iteratively with complex data sets and models. Data will be tested for accuracy, completeness and performance
- FIX protocol and message-driven testing
- Design and setup of an automated test framework
- Test strategies that can be executed timely to accommodate an agile SDLC organized into sprints
- Automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber, should allow a complete and sensible set of regression tests to run efficiently within the timeframe of each agile sprint.
Other desirable experience includes:
- Devising/configuring integration tests, to ensure the newly built modules are integrated properly with their source systems and are robust enough for accurate, speedy delivery to the downstream consumers
- Ensuring the usability of the Customer UI experience