The responsibilities of the Analyst will be to complement the current and future strategic technology direction of the firm. Areas of focus include standardizing the firm's application development environment, providing strategic coordination and tactical governance as well as providing analysis of existing and development of new scalable, stable, flexible, extensible, and maintainable applications.
- 5+ experience with third party and custom Microsoft .Net (ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net and JQuery) application development
- Strong programming capabilities in SQL Server 2012 and above - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Transactions, Data Flow with strong understanding of SQL databases as well as experience with debugging and performance tuning of SQL code, Stored Procedures, Functions and Indexes.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills - Analyze SQL Database resources (tables or views) and mine the data required for reports and/or debug them by identifying data related solutions
- Proficient in Relational Database Design, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Experience in developing and maintaining BI Solutions and dashboards using the Microsoft BI Stack including Power BI.
- Experience with Client Reporting - Developing user friendly reports based on user requirements to meet client expectations. Should be able to perform Ad-hoc reporting and exploratory data analysis upon request
- Experience with building APIs
- Expertise in SQL Reporting Services (SSRS/SSIS) and Crystal Reports
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with cloud and software/infrastructure-as-a-service (SaaS/Iaas) architectures is desirable
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field