The Senior Solutions Analyst will work directly at client facilities to assist them with their sales, marketing and general business analytics and operations questions, as well as reporting needs.
(3 positions open in different locales: Gaithersburg, MD; Wilmington, DE; Evanston, IL)
- Leverage quantitative skills to develop answers to clients' ongoing business analytics and reporting questions;
- Work collaboratively with clients to ascertain the client’s specific business information needs;
- Formulate and propose a specific plan for analyzing the data necessary to secure solutions to clients’ particular business information need(s);
- Discuss and recommend to clients which specific data may be best utilized in order to perform the necessary analysis;
- Evaluate, assess and analyze the data necessary to provide solutions to the client’s particular business information needs;
- Coach Solutions Analysts on analytics and reporting methodologies;
- Communicate the data results to the client, with an emphasis on answering the business question as opposed to the analytical and reporting processes used;
- Work closely and in collaboration with teams in remote locations to support client’s analytics needs
- Gain immediate familiarity with client’s internal processes;
- Develop extensive expertise within several client analytics areas.
- Bachelor's degrees in Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Finance, Accounting or a related field with a record of academic success;
- 4+ years of relevant post-collegiate work experience;
- Experience in a previous business analytics (financial, marketing, sales, pharmaceutical, industry, etc.) role strongly preferred
- Minimum one year of people coaching experience;
- Good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Attention to detail, with a methodical approach to work
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Accuracy in executing tasks efficiently;
- Strong communication skills that enable clear explanation and resolution of client's information needs;
- Strong client service orientation.