The position ensures the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for specific information systems; developing and updating system security plans; managing and controlling changes to specific systems and assessing the security impact of those changes; incident handling; and development of information system security ocumentation, policies, and procedures.
- Assisting the CISO with building security operations, administration of logical and physical access, monitoring of threats against the organization and membership, vulnerability management, intrusion detection/prevention, malware detection/prevention/analysis, data loss prevention, forensics, incident response, key management, and event logging/correlation
- Assisting the CISO in the management and refinement of the continuity of business/disaster recovery program of the organization working closely with the IT and Business Resiliency to facilitate.
- Assist with development of information security policies, processes and procedures in support of the information security office.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CISSP, CISM, GSEC, etc. Certification
- Exceptional knowledge of cyber security practices and capabilities
- Knowledgeable of security standards (NIST, COBIT, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Security operations experience working in/leading a SOC, Fusion Center, NOC, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of global threat landscape from both a physical and cyber perspective
- Ability to manage outsource providers in a MSSP relationship (Vendor management) to include contract management, SLA management, event resolution, escalations, etc.
- Working knowledge/experience in developing cloud security capabilities
- 5 + years of experience in developing information security policies and procedures
- 5+ years of use of end point solutions, firewall configuration, and CISecurity baselines.
- Knowledgeable in primary risk management philosophies
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects and priorities across multiple time zones and countries in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work with a highly diverse and global staff
- Global work experience & Multi-cultural knowledge a plus
- 5+ years Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Business Continuity, Security Operations, Security Architecture and Design, Identity & Access Management, Risk Management, Compliance & Audits, Business Enablement
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Master's degree or equivalent work experience preferred