The Senior Research Analyst will be a key driver of the department's research and data analysis role and will conduct integration and standardization of data from multiple sources. Independently building, testing, and implementing surveys ranging from conference evaluations to large-scale research projects for internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Works directly with business unit heads to understand research needs, developing surveys where appropriate and delivering research reports that can be used for strategic planning and operational improvements.
- Builds, tests, and reviews surveys, ensuring that they contain valid measures and analyzable data.
- Employs data visualization tools to best convey analytics, and writes research reports and presentations for stakeholders and published documents.
- Performs data cleaning, manipulation, and advanced statistical analysis of data as well as surveys carried out by the project team using advanced statistical tools such as SQL, R, and/or Python.
- Responds to data queries from various sources
- Exhibits excellent presentation and communication skills, particularly in communicating complex research findings to non-technical audiences.
- At certain periods will oversee temporary workers who are brought in for special projects and summer interns.
- Strong interest in analyzing trends and changes
- Advanced knowledge of statistical packages such as SQL, R, Python.
- Aptitude for online platforms and tools.
- Database entry and maintenance experience, as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and flexibility in work assignments.
- Proven track-record of initiative taking, project management, and team work.
- MA\MS or combination of education and experience, Social Science degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience coupled with a solid background in data management.