Software Engineer/Application Security Expert needed. The successful candidate will have been a software engineer (not an info engineer, a devops person or a network engineer)
- 4 years of software dev and 6-8 years security covering application and network and cloud
- Ability to understand architectures at a detailed level
- Vulnerability Assessments: Able to run a full spectrum of tests for the range of analysis around the network and/or most external portions of the application. Knows how to exercise the appropriate range of tools that support the function to assessing vulnerability of all tech from the outer network/application perimeter inward to core platform and down to code.
- Compliance & Standards: Has expert level knowledge in the full scope of PII and both domestic and global compliance networks, the compliance tests and necessary procedures, ops, tech required to achieve those levels of compliance.
- Cloud Security: Azure & AWS cloud architecture and security requirements to meet the needs of Fintech organizations. This goes into the full spectrum of IaaS, PaaS, etc…and into the range of compliance standards with each of the cloud providers by geography, etc… and into their various auth systems…Cognito, AAD, etc… and of course some geo laws by country (ie, Malaysia data constrations…ie, data cannot leave country boundaries to be stored outside, etc.)…
- Customer Interaction: Ability to interact and achieve expert level comms with customers and work through issues, security breaches, standards, etc…