Our client is looking for an Enterprise Product Architect to join their AI product team as they envision and develop solutions for their large, global clients’ enterprise ecosystems with a focus on life sciences research & development.
This is a remote position for candidates in the US ET time zone.
- Architect will provide architectural points of view & insights as part of an AI focused product team for the life sciences R&D practice area
- Architect is expected to design and present "best-in-class" solutions as part of product design that enable effective development and an outstanding product
- Architect will work with practice area leads and technology stakeholders to conduct several activities like technology platform selection, product roadmap assessment, development planning, future-state architecture definitions, and more
- Architect will customize and apply industry EA frameworks like TOGAF/Zachman/ArchiMate in a pragmatic way to address product development
- Architect is expected to understand business side of IT and provide solutions & deliverables which are pragmatic and business focused
- Architect will partner with product managers, engineering team and clients for efficient deployment in their infrastructure
- Must have 5 – 10 years of architecture experience in technology product companies and/or enterprise architecture functions
- Experience developing AI focused products is a plus
- Experience in the life science industry and/or biomedical research is a plus
- Experience and understanding of:
- Implementation in cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Frameworks and modeling specifications like TOGAF/Zachman/ArchiMate
- Enterprise data fabric architectures, ecosystems and peripheral integration (unstructured data ingestion, information modelling, consumption)
- Enterprise architecture platforms like Mega HOPEX, Erwin, Planview, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate complex, forward-leaning technology concepts to the firm and its clients’ business leaders
- Superb consulting skills that include active-listening, tact, negotiation and an ability to influence through fact-based reasoning
- An appetite for continuous learning and research to understand technology trends and their impact on the enterprise technology landscape