The ideal candidate will bring experience in developing and deploying data-driven web service technologies in support of both internal systems and customer-facing applications.
This is a remote position for candidates residing in the US.
- Contribute to an agile development team building service-oriented infrastructure to support production and distribution of the product line
- Take proof-of-concept algorithms and analytic designs and generate robust and efficient software implementations to run within a containerized software platform space
- Design and implement efficient, modular, well-documented and well-tested code
- Support the product development team to implement customer requirements
- Learn new technologies
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Communicate effectively and collaborate frequently with peers
- B.Sc. or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, or other engineering discipline in which software development is a focus.
- Java microservices
- RESTful services
- NoSQL and/or SQL databases (Mongo, MySQL, Redis, Postgres, Athena)
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Kubernetes, Docker, at-scale deployments
- Understanding of modeling languages (e.g., Python) in order to translate to production level code
- GPU Analytics and GPU accelerated database technology
- Apache services (Hadoop, Accumulo, ELK Stack, Athena, etc.)
- Security best practices
- Machine learning techniques
- Prior experience deploying image and signal processing algorithms for various sensing modalities, including SAR, electro-optical imagery, RF, or others
- Systems architecture
- Networking/Systems Administration