Career Techniques Inc.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Salesforce (SFMC) platform with end to end implementation and integration experience including integration tools.
- Expert knowledge of Email Studio, Social Studio, Ad Studio, Automation Studio (including Journey Builder), Mobile Studio
- Proficient in Marketing cloud connector and Integration with service cloud, external systems and knowledge of DMP, interaction studio, Einstein and data integration
- Deep Knowledge of data architectural & integration principles
- Configures and manages Journeys in Automation Builder
- Knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL), web applications, databases, SQL, and Java
Stay current on Salesforce releases (Einstein, Interaction Studio), new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls
- Any middleware experience desirable
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Perform advanced salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the platform implementations using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts/Salesforce Administrators/Business Leaders in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using agile/iterative development process.
- This role will implement solutions through a combination of Salesforce configuration, and custom development on the Force.com platform. This role will be also work with Salesforce support, Security, Network and Infrastructure teams to resolve critical issues.
- Create feasible, scalable and maintainable Salesforce solutions that meet the business goals
- Oversee projects/implementations to ensure compliance to the architecture roadmap
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for of the team
- BE/BS/MS degree required, computer science preferred
- 5-6 years of experience in IT, 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Solution Architect
- Detailed oriented and should be able to manage numerous deadlines & deliverables
- Active SFMC Certifications Architect and/or Advance Developer is strongly preferred
- Proficient in building solutions using one of more Salesforce Marketing Cloud offerings like Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Agile development processes is preferred
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills