Our client is a leading global technology company which enables corporate finance professionals to transact faster, smarter and cheaper by digitizing their trade finance and working capital management. Headquartered in New York with offices in Boston, London, and Singapore, they deliver the industry-leading ecosystem for working capital assets to its diverse network of global participants including multinational corporations, banks, institutional investors, and insurance providers. They incorporate blockchain technology and machine learning analytics to greatly enhance transparency, reporting, and forecasting for financial professionals.
Role Description: Marketing and PR Specialist to manage our marketing and public relations to elevate our presence in the industry. This individual will work closely with internal Sales and Product groups to prioritize and lead efforts around speaking engagements, company websites, press releases, newsletters, webinars, events/conferences, etc.
- Organize efforts related to industry events i.e. sponsorship and/or involvement in conferences, webinars, etc.
- Engage the community-base through announcements and newsletters
- Maintain active dialogue with trade finance journalists and research groups
- Develop white papers, as a thought leader in trade finance and working capital space
- Design and maintain webpages
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years in a marketing role with an industry focus on corporate banking, fintech, or insurance; understanding of trade finance is a plus
- Ability to organize presentations at key industry events
- Experience in basic web design (WordPress), marketing automation tools (Pardot), and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Self-starter who enjoys an innovative and entrepreneurial environment with tight timelines for delivery and can co-opt with best-in-class third parties from time to time
- Team-player who works well across all divisions in an organization.