The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures the firm's proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of systems, process flows and procedures to aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings
- Practical experience in understanding complex client requirements and process mapping to design flexible and scalable solutions. Lead systems implementations and detailed functional/technical system design
- Manage SDLC implementation with large cross-functional global teams. Mentor and develop junior team members
- Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and scope management. Ensure quality of all project deliverables
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements
- 5+ years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: Qlik Sense, PowerBI), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Snowflake, AWS S3) and ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies
- Relevant experience working with advanced analytics tool Databricks as well as working knowledge of Jupyter Notebooks and Python
- Pharmaceutical Domain knowledge
- Strong client presence. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Knowledge of current data modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications
- BI solution design and implementation experience using technologies like Microstrategy, QlikView, Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SSIS etc.
- Experience in data warehousing, architectural design, dimensional modeling (Star schema), ETL and data migration
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals and giving product demos
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.