Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions.
- Partner with client technical teams on designing and integrating the firm's solution across their omnichannel tech stack, including CRM, ESP, commerce and other partner integrations
- Independently lead technical implementations from onboarding through launch by defining requirements, documenting data flows and QA-ing integrations in an effort to achieve the strategic vision of the program
- Serve as the primary technical interface for clients and develop strong relationships that instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering and data science teams to identify opportunities for platform optimizations while representing the technical needs of our clients
- Confidently deliver solution recommendations to and achieve buy-in from key client stakeholders on critical platform integrations
- Define and establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
- 3-5 years’ experience in solutions architecture and a keen understanding of the digital business.
- Experience from a technology SaaS company and project management skills are highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Understanding and experience in API concepts and usage, relational database SQL, point-of-sale / commerce integrations and site user experience.
- Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills across business and tech.