The ideal candidate will be an expert on the topic of web sales, a strong project manager, and an open-minded problem solver able to incorporate elements of Retail Analysis, Financial Analysis, and Web Analytics to deliver thorough insights on the business. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly respond to requests for information and must have a strong sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Lead tactical execution of owned subject areas and provide input on strategic direction
- Manage, train, mentor, and development 0-3 direct reports
- Streamline and continuously improve the testing and optimization process · Assist with day-to-day execution of pre-testing, testing design and setup, test deployment, reporting, analysis/insights
- Lead global team of regional leads and power users, and provide training and support to all testing users
- Manage global testing intake process and proactively identify and suggest impactful testing opportunities
- Manage and execute global reporting and interpretation of testing results
- Partner with the rest of Global eCommerce Analytics team to proactively identify areas of improvement on digital real estate, and deliver insightful analyses that either increase revenue, decrease costs, or improve the user experience
- Respond to requests from various internal and external stakeholders for performance data and reporting
- Perform other ad hoc analysis and reporting as directed
- Provide and make recommendations for new and innovative tests, solutions for unmet reporting needs, and effective revenue and/or loyalty-driving strategies
- Create and distribute all digital testing performance reports (daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (or preferably Master’s degree) in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing; other subjects will be considered but a strong aptitude for analytics must be shown.
- 4-8 years analytical/testing/user experience optimization and/or e-commerce experience with a strong, hands-on background in marketing, ecommerce, or analysis.
- eCommerce, retail, or commercial trading experience at luxury/lifestyle brand.
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing tools, such as Monetate, Optimizely, Maxymiser, Optimize 360
- SAS, SQL, R/RStudio, and/or Python or similar
- Behavioral Analytics/heatmapping tools: Clicktale, ContentSquare, Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.
- VoC tools: Verint, Qualtrics, etc.
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience
- eCommerce and retail or commercial trading experience
- Proven ability to leverage data to create value-add insights and storytelling. Preferred
- 4+ years experience and deep knowledge of Monetate, and both Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics preferred
- Experience coding software such as SQL, R/RStudio, Python; experience working with big data and associated techniques
- Experience with UX design and prototyping preferred
- Personalization experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and capable of juggling multiple projects successfully
- Highly analytical and detail oriented, with a passion for digging into data to identify key trends, results and critical outcomes
- Strong ability to translate, communicate, and distill statistics and metrics into a digestible, actionable ecommerce framework
- Strong initiative – ideal candidate will conceive of research projects/tests and execute based on open business/analysis questions without direct instruction
Some international travel may be requested