The ideal candidate must be able to quickly respond to requests for information and must have a strong sense of urgency. The Manager, Global Web Analytics must have a solid background in site tagging, tag management, data layer verification/testing/analytics tracking, and in creating data-driven, value-add analytical storytelling. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in web analytics and applicable retail analytics techniques, while being at least conversant in econometrics/statistics/data science techniques necessary to bring data to life. The incumbent must be an expert on the topic of web sales and an open-minded problem solver able to incorporate elements of Retail Analysis, Financial Analysis, and Web Analytics to deliver thorough insights on the business.
- Lead tactical execution of owned subject areas and provide input on strategic direction
- Manage, train, mentor, and development 0-2 direct reports Web Analytics & Site Tagging
- Streamline and continuously optimize site tagging and tag management process
- Assist with day-to-day management of site tagging
- Partner with external vendors to define dataLayer and analytics tracking requirements for website features
- Leverage validation and automation tools to ensure consistency of data Insights, Analytics, and Reporting
- Proactively identify areas of improvement on digital real estate, and deliver insightful analyses that either increase revenue, decrease costs, or improve the user experience
- Partner with other elements of the Global eCommerce Analytics team (A/B testing, VoC) to produce comprehensive analyses and insightful storytelling
- Respond to requests from various internal and external stakeholders for performance data and reporting
- Perform other ad hoc analysis and reporting as directed
- Provide and make recommendations for new and innovative analysis, solutions for unmet reporting needs, and effective revenue-and/or loyalty-driving strategies
- Create and distribute all ecommerce performance reports (daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.)
- Lead the firm’s Web Analytics Council (global Adobe Analytics power users) – provide training, solution support, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics; other subjects will be considered but a strong aptitude for mathematics and analytics must be shown.
- 4-8 years analytical and/or e-commerce experience with a strong, hands-on background in marketing, ecommerce, or analysis. eCommerce experience in a retail environment
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience
- Hands-on experience optimizing and solutioning site tagging, tag management process, and deploying tags
- Experience using a tag management system, such as Tealium, GTM, Launch, or Ensighten
- eCommerce and retail or commercial trading experience
- Proven ability to leverage data to create value-add insights and storytelling
- Tag management tools: Tealium, GTM, Launch, or Ensighten
- Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or MBA
- 4+ years experience and deep knowledge of both Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics certified
- Experience coding software such as SQL, R/RStudio, Python; experience working with big data and associated techniques
- 4+ years experience and deep knowledge of Tealium
- Experience with data validation and automation tools, such as Observepoint
- eCommerce, retail, or commercial trading experience at luxury/lifestyle brand.
- SAS, SQL, R/RStudio, and/or Python or similar
- A/B Testing tools: Monetate, Optimizely, Maxymiser, Optimize 360, etc.
- Behavioral Analytics/heatmapping tools: Clicktale, ContentSquare, Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.
- VoC tools: Verint, Qualtrics, etc.