In this role you will be required to lead cross-functional IT teams in delivery of project goals while managing project scope, time, quality and cost. This program will operate in two phases, with the first one following waterfall methodology and the second phase using Agile methodology. This position requires a resource who is well versed in both. Experience at mid -to senior level is required.
- Project manage assessment phase of the program across three verticals in the patient engagement network, and several sub-functions within the Workplace effectiveness and experience network Play scrum master role to deliver technical implementation across various systems in the two networks, to comply with CCPA requirements.
- Concurrently manage multiple workstreams of diverse scope across functional areas, as well as influence, negotiate with and manage business stakeholder relationships
- Should have experience connecting the dots between business, the technical team, OCM team, Operations and training teams
- Direct BSAs, Developers and SQA resources in the creation, testing and delivering of applications to support business requirements
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders in verbal and written form
- Collaborate effectively with business, technical and OCM resources to ensure project delivery and on-going support of business services and applications
- Report and help IT program manager in mitigating risks and ensuring program is on track for concerned networks
- 8-10 years of project management experience. Agile experience is a must.
- A professional focus on solution delivery and customer-service
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects with various scopes simultaneously
- Ability to navigate between local and global teams, communicating and influencing accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to manage vendors, project teams and stakeholders at all levels, including directors and executives
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Previous experience working in data privacy and security projects is a plus
- BS or BA degree in Information Systems or engineering discipline
- PMI PMP certification or scrum master certification is nice to have