This position can be based in one of the following areas: Jersey City, NJ; Tampa, FL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Technology Expertise: A subject matter expert with metadata and data governance solutions, specifically Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC).
- Proficient with the standard operating model, Colllibra Connect, as well as workflow development and design.
- Experience with operating model design and support to meet specific metadata management and governance requirements including automation and scaling.
- Experience with the automation of data lineage provisioning and maintenance a plus
- Works with a variety of technologies including - Collibra DGC, Collibra Connect, Mulesoft, Activiti, JDBC, and SQL to name a few
- Works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling - reviews and extends the metamodel both logical and operating as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required