Our client is looking for a Product Manager to work in a matrix environment and provide support for multiple sides of their business.
As a PM, you will guide teams charged to develop products. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas leveraging industry expertise and customer engagement. You must possess a strong business, design and technical acumen; a big-picture thinking, and the leadership skills to make concepts a reality.
You are able to translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps and specifications. You must be able to communicate succinctly what the product is to the team and key stakeholders.
Areas of Importance:
- Omni channel & retail experience in product management (critical)
- Mobile first (critical)
- Global business, prioritizing between regions and markets (very important)
- Senior stakeholder management
- Process management (and ideally set up a global product process)
- UX experience (bonus)
- Clearly communicate product strategy to company leadership
- Develop product vision, product strategy and roadmap
- Build business cases to support product investment decisions
- Collaborate with Design and strategy teams to conduct user and market research, competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and feature enhancements.
- 6+ years of Omni channel & retail product management experience
- 4+ Mobile Product Management experience
- A born communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done
- Analytical; ability to “dive deep” and use data to prioritize a roadmap as well as validate completed projects
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Deep familiarity with Product life cycle
- Experience with creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- UX and UI understanding
- Ability to understand technical subjects and their relevancy to the marketplace
- Business background a strong plus