Our FinTech Client is looking for a Director, Business Development and Sales with an extensive background in finance, technology and treasury. The ideal candidate would have a background in solution sales either in the finance tech or treasury technology space or has delivered digital financial technology solutions.
- Direct solution sales for the product
- Campaign definition, tracking and preparation for the generalist sales organization
- Bridge the gap when rolling out new products between product and sales by constant communication and education
- Ability to perform client demos including the preparation, execution, and documentation
- Provide client and industry feedback to the product and technology team
- Own lead generation, communication, and execution of sales cycle
- Raise profile by partnering on industry initiatives, white papers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree + a minimum of 10 years working experience in Finance, Finance Technology, Banking or Treasury. Treasury is a major plus!
- Domain expertise in Corporate Treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Sourcing.
- Software sales – experience selling a product solution that requires scoping, implementation services and ongoing maintenance.
- Ability to speak to the various components, timing and complexity of integrating solutions, setting up static data in the system, onboarding their users and network.
- Campaign Experience – Prior experience running direct sales, setting up a new sales program, etc.
- Ability to independently run point on the InBlock sales and partner with Product Management for product expertise, implementation, demo, etc. support.
- Understanding of new technology – DLT, APIs, AI, etc.
- Self-starter, "Execution spirit" and entrepreneurial nature with a passion for new products and solutions; high level of energy and self-motivated
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Product Experience: SAP, Oracle, High Radius, FIS, Kyriba, Wallstreet Systems, etc.