- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with QA and dev ops teams.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based trading UI functionality.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production issues.
- Hosting and participating in code review.
- Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ professional web application development experience
- In-depth understanding of Angular 2-8
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation