- Expertise in data privacy, gap analysis, program maturity, building data strategy and privacy program management, including data governance, quality and sourcing of data.
- A strong understanding of data protection impact assessments, building, implementing and successfully maintaining privacy programs to support business while managing risk, information governance and regulatory compliance.
- Strong expertise in global privacy regulations including GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, FCRA, HIPAA and other privacy compliance regulations.
- Detailed understanding of corporate compliance and ethics, data protection, policies and inter-corporate data transfer under binding corporate rules (BCR).
- Extensive knowledge of technology and its implications on privacy, embedding privacy into business and technology by design/default, global privacy compliance, incident response, operational risk management, security policy and training.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Background in Pharma, Biotech and HealthCare preferred