This position is a combination of Sr. Java Developer and Senior Software Development Engineer responsible for designing and developing Java Selenium test automation frameworks. Excellent Verbal, written and analytical skills are a must, as you will be working between different business units.
- Design test automation architecture using Java, Junit, Selenium etc. for applications that cross multiple technologies and platforms (REST, API, WI, AWS).
- Work with automation engineers to make testing more efficient and institute best practices on Java coding standards with QA Automation Engineers.
- Define test automation source code management standards in Bit Bucket.
- Ability to think critically on new and creative solutions when traditional methods don’t work.
- Work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Risk mitigation knowledge is a plus.
- 7+ years of related experience in core Java development, or 10+ years of experience in test automation with 5+ years in Selenium.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with master’s or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of hands-on Java application development and 1-3 years of application design and architect experience
- API development and testing experience is a plus
- Back-End Automation
- 5+ years in Selenium automation
- Experience working in continuous integration CI/CD and DevOps environment is a must
- Strong experience in unit and component integration testing using Junit or equivalent required
- Development experience in (Java, Core Java, JE22, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Angular.JS)
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.
- Experience in financial industry is a must
- Experience in application development in AWS Cloud is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Unix
- Strong leadership and communication skills