The Senior Testing and Automation Engineer is a developer responsible for design, development and maintenance of automated testing solutions. Should be able to write automated tests that validate the application’s functionality. Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills are a must, working with different business units is a key function of this role.
- Java, Selenium, Rest-Assured, JMeter experience to design and develop Automated Testing solutions
- Be a key contributor for the architecture evolution of the Full-stack Test Automation Frameworks and related capabilities
- Develop and enhance next generation Enterprise Test Engineering Automation solutions in a CI/CD Pipeline
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms as part of an Agile team
- Partner with different stake holders for planning and coordination
- Document and communicate Automation Framework functions, interfaces, performance criteria, test cases and results to diverse audiences
- Provide guidance, training, and mentoring of Test Engineers and help with the Transition process of an Enterprise Quality Assurance department to Enterprise Test Engineering department
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of IT experience in Test automation
- Experience as a Sr. Java Developer/SDET/Test Automation Engineer in design and development of Applications, Tools or Test Automation Frameworks using any high-level structured programming language
- Java Certification – Big Plus
- Knowledge of Terraform and/or chef is desirable
- Experience with COTs automation tools such as Unified Functional Test and/or Silk Test is desirable
- Experience in AWS Cloud is highly desirable