Our client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Solution Architect with experience in Microsoft Azure solutions and IT infrastructure in general.
- Be a leader within your area and a trusted advisor
- Contribute to global technology roadmaps together with Enterprise Architecture
- Work closely with a team of architects each with their own domain of expertise to build good solutions, meeting documented requirements.
- Ensure solution documentation is produced with agreed quality together with key vendors
- Represent Infrastructure Operations in projects and shine all the way from analysis, design and transition to operation and continuous improvement.
- Build strong partnerships externally and internally to deliver your results through yourself and others.
- Design and drive implementation of IT Security initiatives together with the IT Security department.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree – preferably within an IT-related discipline.
- 10-15 years of professional experience
- Played a key role in cloud transformation projects, standardizing and optimizing a modern hybrid infrastructure environment.
- Azure fundamentals, data center, servers, converged infrastructure, storage, network, end user computing, collaboration platforms,security
- ITIL certified or have experience operating within ITIL processes and related procedures
- Proven ability to multi task in a fast paced complex environment
- Able to travel 10-15 days per year