Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to be the primary Manual Tester during the debug phase to analyze, document, and execute test cases against detailed functional and non-functional requirements composed by either in-house Project Management or external vendor resources. Testing will consist of both internally developed software as well as integrated software packages. The QA Analyst will ensure the identification, reporting, tracking, and retesting of all bugs using JIRA software. This role will be involved in a large, strategic project initiative and will be expected to create high-level test plans outside of vendor-provided test plans, when needed. He/she will also evaluate test results with the project team and report any major concerns or showstoppers to Project Management.
- 3+ years recent experience as QA Analyst or QA Engineer involved in all project lifecycles, including Agile SDLCs
- 3+ years recent experience executing manual testing and reporting detailed Actual vs. Expected results
- Experience using JIRA to report, update, and track defects to resolution
- SQL basic retrieval proficiency a big plus
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with a drive for excellence with a willingness to think outside-the-box
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment