The Selenium Automation Testing Engineer will drive the planning and execution of end-to-end testing activities, prepare the data for large and complex systems. This role will also mentor team member development of technical, functional, and industry skills for more junior or less experienced individuals.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required in order to present project details and status to the testing teams.
- Provides impact analysis and regression testing of product changes.
- Creates scripts required for end to end testing on larger and more complex systems, record and analyze results of testing sessions, prepare summary reports, and present results.
- Coordinates with internal and external interfaces in more complex end-to-end testing situations.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and reviews the work produced by other team members on the Team.
- Assists in coordinating the implementation of changes to improve performance.
- Contributes to the Automation development of end-to-end regression.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the entire software implementation lifecycle (SILC)
- Advanced java development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Ability to develop, maintain, enhance and execute complex automated scripts using Selenium.
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Requires a functional understanding of distributed and/or mainframe test environments