The Oracle Cloud Architect will be responsible for providing excellent solution design as well as providing high-level technical guidance. This is a hands-on role for an individual who can rapidly learn the current state and provide guidance to ensure long-term success. This role is also responsible for collaborating with internal teams including Finance, Operations, and Sales to ensure successful and timely deployments.
- Design and architect the Financial system solution while applying best practices in design methodology
- Provide architecture guidance for building scalable, maintainable solutions
- Work effectively with other teams, stakeholders, and leadership
- Provide prompt high-quality service and leadership to align with goals and requests
- Oversee product deployment activities
- Review technical product documentation
- Coach and mentor team members in newer Oracle technologies
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle Financials systems with 3+ years in Oracle Cloud
- Demonstrates excellent issue identification, resolution, and management
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate technology concepts in a clear, understandable manner
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong track record and positive reputation of influencing others and moving toward a common vision or goal, within and/or beyond their business area
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline required