Our client is seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap of the firm's global reporting product. This is a key role in product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, working closely with engineering and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met, and driving global user adoption.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and users to define and prioritize product requirements.
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed user stories and use cases that design and development teams can easily implement.
- Define and prioritize tactical roadmap, actively participate in the development of the strategic roadmap for your product.
- Ability to take a product through a complete life cycle, from idea to implementation.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, set and communicate realistic timelines and deliverables.
- Lead customer requirements reviews, align acceptance & testing criteria, identify and respond to product issues.
- Contribute to certain strategic planning activities and operational improvement initiatives.
- Assist in developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert to provide demos, education and training to drive adoption of the product.
- 3+ years of enterprise application product management experience
- 2+ years of experience with advertising technologies or operations (media planning, buying, reporting)
- 2+ years of experience working with data from digital and linear advertising media sources.
- 5+ years in business intelligence, data analytics functions
- Experienced working in an agile/scrum environment
- Proven track record of setting product development targets and delivering results a must, including experience authoring requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multitask and communicate with all levels of management including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Experience advocating and driving product adoption and usage.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and quantify market opportunities - then driving them to realization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Periodic travel required (approx. 20%)