The Global E-commerce Application Manager is responsible for defining, developing, and maintaining the firm's Global E-commerce product suite in coordination with implementation partners.
- Creating Business Requirements (Description of business processes, workflows, and definition of technical specifications) in cooperation with the relevant departments.
- Engage with business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a hybris solution.
- Introduction of the software and processes to the market. Preparation of training documents and implementation and of training courses.
- Processing and solving Service Desk queries in coordination with key users and corresponding specialist departments.
- Promotion and marketing of the application within the organization. Maintenance of a network with business (key user), specialist departments (BA, IT), and internal and external specialists.
- Maintain direct communication with internal and external customers regarding current products, user interaction, use case definition.
- Provide software support and training for users.
- Project coordination with software vendors.
- Maintain operations budget, report on contracts and project status.
- Maintain usage of and connection with source data from the information management system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent software experience.
- 5-7 years experience managing an E-commerce website platform and its requirements.
- 3-4 years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an international company.
- Proven experience in software development and/or software project management.
- Sound knowledge of SAP hybris including experience within the hybris backoffice and admin console is preferred.
- Knowledge of integration to SAP ERP (or other systems/applications) is preffered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Software development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Technically savvy with a strong inner drive to succeed and high level of entrepreneurial spirit.