Responsible for the digital banking business, end to end customer experience, including administration, marketing and business development.
- Manage the team responsible for digital banking
- Administration and management of websites, online account opening program, and online and mobile banking programs including ancillary programs including bill payment and P2P including customer experience, updates, maintenance, risk reviews and audits
- Manage vendor relationships in partnership with IT and business units
- Develop product offerings to drive deposit business growth within the cost of funds budget
- Collaborate with Marketing and the Bank’s digital marketing agency on the development of digital media strategy and the design and implementation of marketing programs to achieve results.
- Achieve all business goals including balance growth, customer retention, cost of funds, expense budgets, online banking and bill payment enrollment and utilization.
- Develop products and launch programs using new marketing tools and analytics to support the bank’s strategic initiatives by driving retention and new sales.
- Supports development of integrated strategies and programs that align digital banking and business objectives and maximize customer value and shareholder returns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. MBA or Masters preferred.
- 10-15+ years working experience in business management and digital banking.
- Experience managing a digital business including operational, technical, vendor management, audit and marketing components.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
Position requires demonstrated professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Analytical ability is required in order to interpret the summarized data to optimize the customer experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong digital marketing skills.