WHAT YOU’D BE DOING, AKA “ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:”
- Maintain existing software using Visual Studio and SQL server.
- Develop solutions that integrate with existing architecture.
- Program using industry standard methods.
- Work in a team environment with other developers, testers, production support staff, business users, and other internal teams as well as periodic external partners.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and experience
- At least 5-7 years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of experience using the following, with highly advanced skills in at least one, and strong skills in the rest:
- Angular.js / Angular 2
- Experience with:
- ASP.net MVC
- Microservices architecture
- Responsive design
- Creating and consuming secure web services, REST, web API, or WCF
- XML and JSON
- Secure website design and development
- Working in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe
- Working with a geographically diverse team
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013/2015
- Experience with Team Foundation Server 2013/2015
- Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014
- Experience with automated unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with graceful degradation and/or progressive enhancement websites.