Under the direction of the Service Delivery Manager, the Technical Support Analyst provides second level technical support. Responsibilities include remote and face to face interactions, providing second level application support to all end users. Assists IT personnel in third and fourth level support in all areas of technical operations. This position also requires on-call responsibilities which are rotated among the team on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Collaborate with customers, by phone or through our support system, to resolve incidents and fulfill requests for our Enterprise services and applications.
- Analyze requests for potential standardized work-arounds or resolutions, create knowledge-base articles for technicians and end users.
- Ensure all requests are logged, accurately documented, and resolved or escalated in accordance with stated goals and service-level agreements.
- Ensure that requesters are appropriately communicated with during the support process.
- Administer, maintain, and audit user accounts, enforcing standards and security policies.
- Work with 3rd party support groups, vendors, and other providers on technical support related incidents and problems.
- Serve in an on-call support rotation, providing off-hours support to our customers on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Adhere to company confidentiality and security requirements.
Attributes / Position Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting application issues, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Broad understanding of computers, networks, operating systems, file systems, databases, and applications.
- Ability to identify, own and solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills, specifically customer service oriented.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- ITIL Certification a plus, HIPAA Certification a must