Our client needs a Technical writer who will document all the business rules that currently reside in their Front End applications. He/she should have the ability to read, understand and analyze ruby code. After reviewing the ruby code they should have the ability to write business rules as they are coded in the application. The technical writer should have the ability to write the business rules in a clear and understandable manner for all employees both IT and non-IT team members.
- Work with Managers/Engineers to produce enterprise wide documentation
- Ability to simplify complex technical systems in writing and visually with diagrams.
- Must be able to interpret code written by multiple users(developers);
- Good understanding of syntax and its nuances
- Should have the ability to use Git and Github
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails, MYSQL, Mule soft, Cold fusion;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Learn to identify and read accurate user workflows with no supervision and convert it to a business/technical document.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Applicant should be able to understand and create UML Diagrams.
- Applicant should have experience to get business rules from code using tools.