Our client is looking for a Project Manager to drive their Omnichannel Crawl use cases. The project requires a Project Manager experienced in Agile who has excellent project planning skills to establish tasks and drive the project forward.
- 4-7 Years Project Management Experience
- Recent Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, or Life Sciences background A MUST!
- Focus and drive the task completion for each sprint
- Plan proactively for upcoming sprints with department leads
- Tend to the dynamics in the sprint and manage the task backlog to ensure completion
- Manage push to add/change use cases and deadlines within the sprint as business needs change
- Run scrum meetings in parallel, meaning standup meetings to be split by brand and conducted back to back
- Provide daily / weekly report on sprint progression
- Able to track agile scrum monitoring such as Sprint Velocity, Sprint completion rates, etc.
- Control and lead each planning and retrospective meetings
Soft Skills / Tool Knowledge Required
- Live Science experience – Pharma/BioTech domain
- Scrum Planning tools
- Agile Coaching
- Project Management