Our client is looking for a high spirited and dynamic People Operations Manager.
The head of People Operations will build and manage a roadmap of prioritized HR process improvement initiatives by evaluating the current state, identifying gaps in the employee experience, and developing a future vision to address those gaps.
- Communicate across all levels of the organization and work across multiple teams to help connect the moving parts in a very dynamic and fluid environment.
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with the leadership team on sensitive business and organizational issues, manage ambiguity, and propose workable solutions to challenging problems.
- Build a team of seasoned and witty recruiters and future HR professionals that focus heavily on people and culture of the organization.
- Oversee all aspects of the People Operations team (HR Shared Service, HR Compliance etc.)
- In collaboration with the HR, Engineering (IT), Legal, Operations and Finance, and user-stakeholders, drive a comprehensive review and mapping of existing HR processes and systems to create best practice solutions.
- Build efficient, clear, and streamlined workflows and processes, SOPs', and policies by partnering with functional stakeholders like Legal, Engineering (IT), and Finance and Operations.
- Champion and drive a culture of continuous improvement and governance throughout the HR organization.
- Become the subject matter expert when it comes to the employee life cycle experience for employees, from items occurring within HR systems to activities driven by partner teams and people leaders.
- 5+ years of experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role, Professional HR Certification desired with prior banking industry or fintech space experience.
- Exhibits excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Savvy at building partnerships at all levels of an organization and must be viewed as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence colleagues, challenge the status quo, confront difficult issues and demonstrate a high degree of comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to manage change, think conceptually and strategically, and flex between a big picture view and detailed execution.
- Experience across multiple HR tracking systems/modules including Core HR, Onboarding, Benefits, Recruitment, Talent, WFM and payroll.
- High emotional intelligence, and an ability to navigate and discuss challenging but important topics.