Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, the Data & Analytics Manager will play a crucial role in building out the business’ data and analytics capabilities across the end-to-end business process.
The Data & Analytics Manager will be responsible for the management, analysis and activation of all forms of media, audience and advertising campaign data. They will take responsibility for identifying data and insights requirements, recommending strategic investments in data and data management tools, on-boarding data as required, and carrying out evaluations, analyses and generating insights for campaign and business operations.
The candidate will have extensive experience in working within a digital advertising environment and will be comfortable operating at the cutting edge of digital innovation and practice.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in digital and OOH audience and media data. Have a deep understanding of the landscape and the core data assets, value proposition and competitive differentiation of all data providers.
- Provide thought leadership on data and insights and their application to Out of Home advertising.
- Deliver recommendations around partner selection – pros, cons and guidance on usage. Take a strategic and commercial approach to partner selection.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on data collection and sharing practices and relevant consumer privacy regulations which inform the management and application of data for targeted advertising and measurement.
- Ongoing management and development of data and DMP partnerships including
- Manage day-to-day data relationships and service levels
- Ensure full utilization of provider’s data assets
- Manage proprietary and partner data and DMP operations, such as the intake of audience segments, onboarding of client data and export and transfer of exposure data.
- Work with the firm's Product and Tech teams on the implementation of any technical integrations for data providers.
- Analyze audience and media data to identify key insights which will be used to drive internal knowledge sharing with cross functional teams. Support Activation Teams with development of client proposals for data-driven OOH advertising solutions and executions. Think strategically and creatively to produce analyses and new insights which solve audience targeting and campaign planning challenges.
- Create Data Visualizations and Dashboards to enable internal users and external customers to view, understand and interact with audience and inventory insights.
Skills and experience required:
- 4-7 years of experience in Data Analysis, Data Science and/or Audience Planning functions, or com-parable fields
- Ideally, come from one of the following backgrounds: digital media, programmatic & AdTech, digital Out of Home
- A quantitative degree e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science etc.
- Deep understanding of audience curation, types of audiences, DMP integrations and how this all fits into a marketing strategy
- Be proactive, tenacious and resilient, adept at overcoming obstacles to find solutions
- Be comfortable with a high-level of ownership working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent Excel skills and analytically minded
- Proficient with SQL, Java Script and/or experience with AWS
- Experience with creating and reporting data via visualizations and dashboards, e.g. MapBox, Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Postman, Cognos or similar
- Experience working with a few of the following preferred: Krux/Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle/Bluekai, ComScore, Neustar, Pushspring, MedData, NCS, Acxiom, Factual, Ibotta, Liveramp, M1, Core Audience, Lotame