Career Techniques Inc.
This position allows for remote work 2 days per week.
- Build, manage, optimize consumer engagement, acquisition & monetization programs across content, social (organic & paid), digital, and onsite with the goal of creating a digital connection with our consumer base
- Liaison with analytics team to better understand, optimize consumer journey across all touch points, with the goal of increasing return visits, consumer registration and upsell/cross sell
- Work closely with editorial team to identify content to be promoted, make recommendations on new content ideas and partner on writing headlines with a clear call to action.
- Establish optimal consumer cost per acquisition, execute & mange with internal paid media team SEM, Programmatic and Paid Social campaigns
- Integrate an A/B testing & audience targeting strategy across digital owned and operated channels, and paid media via Adobe tools
- Work with internal SEO team on organic search strategy, and ASO for mobile acquisition, ensuring best practices are being followed throughout the organization.
- Identify and test new partners to broaden content marketing mix to maximize performance, and new revenue streams.
- Manage forecasts & reporting for visits to digital properties, consumer registration, content performance, paid media, and consumer engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related technical field
- 7+ years of digital project management experience
- 4+ years of working on consumer engagement/acquisition/retention programs
- Excellent client-facing, relationship building, and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- General knowledge of software development (SDLC)
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools (Microsoft Project)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors or contractors to execute a project