The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for facilitating the proper alignment between processes and applications while striving for continuous improvement of business processes and application functionality. As an ITS liaison, this role is expected to maintain a global, enterprise-wide viewpoint while supporting the mission and vision of the organization and acting in the best interest of both the ITS department and their assigned project. In addition, the role should contribute broad experience and a high level of expertise in business processes, application functionality, project management and application lifecycle development techniques. This is a 6 months+ Consultant to hire position
- Experience in Finance and HR or Life and Health
- BS or BA degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, IT Management or something Technology related.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the full system development life cycle
- Hands on experience with supporting the business user and the resources projects, in application implementations and enhancements.
- Functional expertise with 6 years of analytical experience in a technical role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, writing user stories and doing scrum facilitation.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Strong business communications, facilitation/elicitation, listening, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to develop relationships with the Finance functional area and external business contacts.
- Resolves conflicts and creates alignment around the solution.
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to the business.
- Scrum certified