Career Techniques Inc.
The Senior ERP Quality Assurance Engineer - Dynamics D365 F&O, ensures the optimal use of the ERP systems to meet global business and functional requirements. This role is responsible for the overall development and implementation of test strategies and the test execution plans for a large, global, multi-tenant, multi-instance D365 F&O solution. Heshe will communicate and coordinate with the product team, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to develop testing scenarios and communicate results.
- Create, plan, and execute a test execution strategy to deliver testing related deliverables and services for projects and upgrades
- Create the test plan and manage the effort, including resource assignment, monitoring and managing the results, and ensuring testing objectives have been satisfied
- Support testing efforts across multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, and performance testing. Lead testing activities throughout the complete software project lifecycle and all tasks relating to application feature and solution testing.
- Estimate the testing efforts through planning, prioritizing, organizing, and monitoring the team's test activities. Work with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with business users to develop relevant test cases. Identify functional test scripts necessary for completing user acceptance and regression testing objectives. Organize and maintain the entire test suite library.
- Develop functional task recordings and convert them into test cases using the D365 Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT).
- 8 years of experience dealing with quality assurance, test strategy, test planning, and test execution
- 5 years of experience with AX2012 or D365 test strategy and execution
- 2 years of Engineering test automation efforts leveraging D365, Regressions Suite Automation Tool (RSAT), Microsoft Azure DevOps and Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- 3 years of leading test automation efforts leveraging D365, Regressions Suite Automation Tool (RSAT), Microsoft Azure DevOps and Lifecycle Services (LCS).
- A minimum of 1 global AX2012 or D365 phased implementation
- Familiarity and understanding of D365 Core Financials, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing.
- Thorough working knowledge of the entire SDLC, IT systems and processes, testing methodologies and their direct connection to projects
- Thorough working knowledge of developing, maintaining, and executing test strategies, plans, and cases
- Experience in analyzing requirements and creating a testing strategy as well as testing estimates and work plan
- Experience documenting test plans and test cases, tracking results, and effective writing skills to communicate results to various project stakeholders.
- Prior D365 F&O Functional or Business Analyst experience would be PLUS.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to effectively interact with all levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly, capable to pivot and focus on competing initiatives, as well as manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized
- Committed to continuous process improvement.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others.