Career Techniques Inc.
Be part of a team and develop your skills as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Troubleshoot ERP user issues by working directly with the ERP support team, the local IT Team and Microsoft support as necessary to resolve issues.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support finance & commercial teams on the different ERP modules through expert knowledge of the D365 F&O and related software products
- Provide first level support for end-users, including research on various data, system, and integration issues.
- Administer Dynamics 365 F&O organization access and automate role-based access as appropriate.
- Provide application support and work with the implementation team to assist with troubleshooting and maintenance of the D365 F&O applications
- Work with support teams, implementation teams, product teams and other stakeholders to ensure a streamlined customer experience.
- Oversee, manage, and coordinate all requests, incidents and problems that are logged in the ticketing system
- Identify systems and system usage improvement opportunities and implement associated system enhancements (e.g., automation of manual steps) in collaboration with the ERP team, the account managers, and the customers.
- Work closely and communicate with stakeholders and system end users in the operating companies to improve ERP system usage, uncovering areas for improvement of developing and implementing the ERP solution.
- Document and drive end to end business and functional requirements by working with functional unit leaders
- Onboard new users and terminate users within system.
- Work with Global ERP Team and the Local IT team to establish support processes, procedures, and use of tools to provide seamless end-to-end ERP support to the end users.
- Perform system audit functions when needed, (i.e., segregation of duties reporting) as well as to assist internal audit team with any of their specific system related questions.
- Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels within an organization and across multiple geographies
- Comfortable with basic ERP concepts and terminology (General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable etc.).
- 6+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations in a technical or functional capacity or related experience
- Clear understanding of how Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations interact with other technologies and platforms (e.g., Azure).
- Strong MS Office skills across PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Participated in all stages of lifecycle of MS D365 F&O implementation projects a plus
- Familiar with D365 F&O third-party products, such as Fastpath, SK Global’s Treasury automation suite, and (Medius) AP automation process a strong plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL server reporting services (SSRS) and Management reports a plus
- Familiar with ITSM systems such as Jira Service Desk a plus
- Experience with being part of a support team and establishing and refining support processes, procedures, and tools
- Used to operating under Service Level Agreements and driving support accordingly
- Travel anticipated 5-10%