The IT Security team is responsible for the oversight and execution of a “cloud-first” Information Security, Business Continuity and Risk Management programs to support our client's business goals.
This position will serve as a project member on multiple projects simultaneously and will interact regularly with technical subject matter experts.
- Execution of vendor, infrastructure, M&A, and other security reviews as necessary
- Execution of periodic user access reviews on critical systems and data
- Ownership of the security awareness training platform and program across the Group
- Serving as an escalation point for security alerts triaged by the Security Operations Center
- Driving identification and reporting of vulnerabilities and associated remediation
- Participation in security root cause analysis and forensics as part of the enterprise’s Cyber Incident Response Plan.
- Participation in various programs and initiatives supporting the further implementation of the company’s Information Security Policies and Standards
- Collection and presentation of key Information Security Metrics
- 3+ years of experience in an IT Security or Technology role.
- Bachelors of Science in Information/Cyber Security or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 security tools and collaboration technologies.
- Experience in threat modeling to identify risks posed by new technologies or implementations.
- Possession of or ability to obtain professional certifications in Information Security or risk management, such as a CISSP, CEH, CISM or CRISC.
- Basic knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as ISO27001/2, COBIT, ITIL, and CIS.
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Innovative, creative, curious, and passionate about Information Security and Technology.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to formulate a clear and actionable plan and execute against it.