This is a contract to hire role, location remote at first then in house once Covid restrictions are lifted.
- Liaise with the Derivatives Risk Officer, Compliance personnel, and various Portfolio Managers and Traders.
Work with Brokers, Risk Managers, and the Legal Department to review and negotiate ISDA CSA and MSFTA agreements.
- If required, participate in all aspects of system implementation.
- Make recommendations for streamlining and/or enhancing existing processes, keeping in mind at all times audit and best business practices.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with Collateral Management requirements and processes.
- Includes: valuations, margin, documentation (ISDA CSA, MSFTA), Industry practice, Dodd Frank regulatory and clearing requirements
- Knowledge of the following products:
- Exchange Traded Futures, Foreign Exchange, Cross currency swaps, Mortgage Backed Securities (including TBA’s), Credit Derivatives (CDS, CDX), Interest Rate Swaps, and Options.
- Experience with trade settlements and cash management
- Experience with Private Placements
- Must be flexible and willing to take on other responsibilities within the group as needed