This is a remote position for candidates located in the US.
Our client is looking for a full-time Lead UI/UX Designer to partner with Product and Engineering to imagine and design products, services, platforms and experiences that will help their customer organizations deal with maligned actors. Your work will require skills across research, strategy, concept ideation, prototyping and product design.
- Develop an institutional knowledge of the business, users and customer journey and evangelize through our organization
- Institute a framework of user testing to validate and refine ideas
- Collaborate with product managers from discovery to delivery
- Ensure a consistent and effective user experience systemwide
- Inspire the company with innovative ways of approaching complex challenges
- Ensure code checked in meets your specifications
- Establish a design system to maintain consistency
- Ability to present to various stakeholders in the organization
- 5+ years of experience working in a product UI/UX role
- Experience in designing delightful enterprise-facing digital solutions
- Deep experience designing transformative solutions through excellent interaction design
- Familiarity with best practices in digital development, including accessibility, usability, and design
- Proven track record in taking disparate use cases and coming up with a unified solution that meets those needs
- Familiarity with and ability to deploy various User Research methods to garner user insights
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic design, Visual design, Web programming, Information architecture, UI design or related field
Portfolio must include case studies and work samples.