Career Techniques Inc.
This is a remote position.
- Supervise team of QA Leads and engineers supporting one or more products.
- Ensure all team scope, quality, schedule is met.
- Responsible for creating test plans and schedules for releases and assigned projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper execution of all test schedules.
- Establish schedules and plans participates in agile teams
- Establish processes for managing and communicating patch and hot fix status.
- Lead/contribute in establishing, revising and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures for company process improvement plans (CMMI, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Design, gather and evaluate metrics from testing efforts, using data to support suggested changes for improvement to quality processes.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely and accurate manner by delegating responsibilities between team members, and providing team members with directions and timelines.
- Responsible for QA’s contribution to functional product requirements and design specifications during test planning stages of the product release.
- Responsible for the integrity of the test plans, test data, test environment, and coordination with support areas for specific projects.
- Ensure test management, planning and execution is completed and complies with industry best practices and current operating procedures.
- Oversee the development of automated test cases using a common framework, best practice coding standards and tool set.
- Responsible for team’s interaction with Development, BA, PM, QA, and Management.
- Provide career management to the QA engineers.
- Recruit, interview and hire new staff; both direct hires and contractors.
- Actively manage the performance and productivity of the QA team: training, coaching, mentoring.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- 6+ years’ experience in a software development or Quality Assurance role
- One year of supervisory experience
- Experience working in agile methodology
- Experience with industry standard QA processes and procedures, including risk based testing practices.
- Working knowledge of functional, exploratory, integration, security, regression, usability test practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of SaaS application validation
- Experience providing QA for UI web applications, mobility applications and back-end broker applications
- Experience developing, managing, architecting and executing test automation using QTP, SilkTest, SOATest or other similar test automation tool
- Working knowledge of Java, C#, or .NET programming language
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center or other test case management tool
- Knowledge of Perforce or other source code configuration management tool
- Senior level or leadership experience
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud products a Plus