Deliver confidence in functionality and a positive customer experience to all stakeholders, both internal and external, through planning, execution, and constant process improvement. Provide quality assurance and testing expertise in developing test plans, test cases, and test execution to validate new product functionality and enhancements along with troubleshooting and resolution of production support problems. Maintain applications or systems to report on test execution progress and defect tracking.
- Contribute to establishing, revising, and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures.
- Contribute to the integrity of the test plans, test data, test environment, and coordination with support areas for specific projects and within subject matter expertise areas.
- Develop test plans & detailed test cases from functional product requirements and design specification documents to ensure testing adheres to established company processes.
- Evaluate and provide input on functional product requirements and design specifications during test planning stages of software development life cycle.
- Design and develop test cases to ensure products meet all functional and design requirements. Includes developing manual and automated regression, functional, GUI, and performance tests.
- Setup and configure test environments.
- Evaluate and test new or modified programs and software applications.
- Execute manual tests, report execution results, and attest to the quality of the enhancement or defect fix.
- Execute integration tests with product interface partners and other products in the software solution stream.
- Report identified defects in the software, using defect-tracking tool.
- Maintain pre-existing (regression) test cases to keep current as new enhancements are introduced.
- Work closely with business analysts and development to vet requirements changes and to resolve new release and production defects.
- Collect quality metrics, perform trend analysis.
- Identify and champion process improvements.
- Assist Documentation and Training departments in product knowledge transfer of new releases.
- QA experience with B2C ecommerce business
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud products
- 6+ years experience in software testing and evaluation methods in the design development and debugging of software systems including: software testing, GUI testing, and software development life cycle.
- 4 years experience with defect-tracking systems, SQL queries, test plan and test case development.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) or greater in applicable field, or equivalent experience.
- Able to travel 20%