Salesforce and E-commerce experience a MUST!!!
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization, and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various product teams with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital products that will bring the digital vision and strategy to life.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other scrum related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Ensure the development teams are practicing core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Participate and provide feedback to improve key aspects of current Scrum process.
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improving transparency, and propagating information.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defect and bugs
Support the Product Delivery
- Assist Scrum team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition; troubleshooting production issues and perform root cause analysis to ensure timely and accurate resolutions, define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing the products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Provide development estimates of the new features and enhancements
- Facilitate communication between roles for every aspect of the project
- Create and monitor team capacity and velocity
- Facilitate sprint planning and estimation
- Drive and work with a cross-functional team including Project Management, Development Engineering, QA, Support, User Interface Design and Product Managers
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
- Identify and remove impediments and prevent distractions
- Maintain meetings to time-boxed allocation
- Facilitate intra- and inter-organizational meetings and teams to quickly achieve strategic objectives
- Manage product increments in accordance with approved schedules.
- Analyze critical path, proactively identifying issues and raising/facilitating resolution with cross-functional teams.
- Proactively communicate with executive sponsors, project sponsors and stakeholders in order to manage expectations.
- Manage changes to program scope, cost and schedule via formal change management process
- Utilize risk management tools to identify risks. Proactively guides team members, key stakeholders and sponsor through issues and constraints
- Track cost, budget, resources, plan and schedules and manage changes at program level as appropriate
- Collaborate with external vendors as indicated to plan and execute delivery requirements. Ensure open line of communication in place for timely updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or work equivalent experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- 4+ Years Experience
- Ability to manage diverse constituencies and act as a semi-permeable filter between the needs of the business and the needs of the agile teams
- Proven ability to build motivated, adaptive, collaborative and productive product teams
- A commitment to mentoring, coaching and evangelizing Agile across the organization
- Excellent organizational, statistical, analytical, problem solving, written and oral presentation skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, and able to be successful in a non-traditional, fun, entrepreneurial team-based environment
- Agile/Scrum Management Software
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex Agile teams in a results-driven environment
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle