The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures the firm's proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
- Partner with solution delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners
- Implement design and development phases innovative big data solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution;
Coordinate on-shore/off-shore teams
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions
- Articulate the advantages or disadvantages of various big data technologies across a variety of client use cases.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science or related field from a top university, MBA is desirable
- 4-6 years of professional experience in IT, IT services or consulting work
- 1-2 years of experience in the development of open source big data platforms, including: Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Pig, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka
- Programming experience in SQL, Java, Python, R, Scala;
Experience developing 2-3 end-to-end big data/cloud based solutions across multiple technologies
- Proven ability to lead both on-shore and off-shore teams in the development of big data solutions
- Deep expertise in the principals and architecture of various technologies within the big data stack is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in interpersonal and written formats
- Familiarity with agile development and DevOps best practices preferred.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Knowledge of current issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain